We went to Five Guys for dinner. It was so yummy. They had the best burgers, and fresh cut fries,like from the board walk. You gotta try it if you have one close. I think there is one in laurel off rte. 1. We walked around the shops for a little then came home for a nap. After nap we went to pool. Lucie really likes to swim, Max not so much. He is scared of of dropping him I guess. Lucie also splashes herself a lot.
We came home and had dinner then bed. On Sunday we went to church and then came home. Max did do better in nursery, and I really liked the lesson in Relief Society. I also found out that they switch the time of the meetings in September here. I thought that was different.
Onto Monday.. We found out about a minor league baseball team out here. We saw the ball field off of rte. 70, but I thought it was for a high school. So we decided for family night we would take Max to his first baseball game. Much to his uncle's dismay, Max really likes baseball. We walked right up to the box office and bought general admission tickets. We got to pick our seats on some benches anywhere in the stadium. It is a small stadium also, so there really is no bad seat!! Max enjoyed it, but really wanted them to throw the ball to him. I was walking around and we found a ball to buy and he was happy. They actually hit a lot of balls into the stands. I don't know if that is on purpose, but anyhow the were lots of chances to get a ball, we just never did. They also have a moon bounce, playground, and carousel for a dollar to play one. We didn't do that we just left. We were there for a pretty exciting inning and felt like it was worth it. Last night when we left to go to Target, Max pointed the direction he wanted me to go and said "Baseball Game." I guess we will be going back in the future!! There is also a picture of Lucie I took today. Tomorrow we go to our pre-build meeting. I hope they start building soon, I really want to get into our new house!! BJ also has a 3rd interview on Friday. Pray for him to get this job, we think it will be a good opportunity for us!!!

2 comments:
Those paintings look cool. We use to take the kids to all the AAA game where ever we lived. Cheap and FUN! Max should bring his glove next time.
You guys had never been to 5 guys? We love that place.
Post a Comment