We are all about new things in house lately. A couple weeks ago we thought we would try taking Max to a movie. We thought he might enjoy Kung Fu Panda. He had seen some previews and seem to like them, so we thought why not. We went into it knowing we would have to leave at some point in the movie. We lasted an hour. Not bad. This past weekend Wall-E came out. We thought he would really like this, he is totally into robots lately. So totally spontaneously we decided to go. We made it through the whole movie!!! He got a little restless about 10 minutes before the end, but we made it!!! It was such a cute movie and it was so fun to take our little boy to a "show". Lucie the lucky one got to go too. When Max was this age we wouldn't think about taking him to a movie. I was worried it would be too loud for the little ears. But I guess with the second child you don't worry about too much, or just for the oldest one you put them through it. Lucky Lucie.
Another story. When We were in the car yesterday, Lucie was fussing. I kept telling, "Her it is ok we are almost home." Next thing I hear is Max, "It ok Baby, almost home." I looked back and he was holding her hand. He can be really sweat sometimes.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great job! It took us years to get through a movie with the boys. I hope you got your money back for the one you left early. We do that if we don't make it all the way through all the time.
Post a Comment