We have been just getting back into life stuff again. I have been waiting so long to post because my "O" button broke. I have been having to use the zero button in place of it. So if you have gottem an email from me with zeros, I am not stupid, just I didn't have a functioning key. We had to order a new keyboard so now I am all fixed up again.
Today we went to Columbia for a dentist appointment for BJ. Then we went to look at furniture. We are enjoying trying to figure out we want to put in the new house. We want some real furniture not anything cheap. I also want a real bedroom suite. I am trying to convince BJ into a canopy bed. I think it working so far. We came home for about an hour then headed out again. We went to the celebrate frederick carnival. It was free. I paid for the snowcones, but Max rode a pony and went done blow up slides, and bouncers. We also watched a clown. It was great fun. We seem to find a lot more stuff to do together as a family here and we have had fun doing it. We also went see fireworks after the Keys game. We parked in the parking and watched them for free also.
We got a new addition to our family this week. We have a beta fish named Nemo, or sometimes Fish. Max likes him and is always wanting to look at him. This is my kind of pet. I change his water once a week and feed hime once a day. No walks, cleaning up poop, no training, no hair everywhere, no barking. This is the perfect pet for us!!!
I think that is all for us now. I hope we don't wait too long to post again. Oh yeah so BJ is a little upset about the blogger site, that he is really trying to get the other site much like this one. So we might be switching back:(. He is really torn up about it.

1 comment:
"No walks, cleaning up poop, no training, no hair everywhere, no barking. This is the perfect pet for us!!!"
Hmmmmmmm sounds like you have heard me complain to much. Hahaha
Max looks so cute on the horse.
Post a Comment