Thursday, February 26, 2009
We Did It...
We have bought tickets to Walt Disney World!!! This is a first for all our family. BJ and I have never been there before. We are taking our first family vacation. We have gone on many trips to see family, but this is the first trip just for us. We are all so excited. Max has asked about going everyday since I watched the little planning movie. He wants to go to the castle and see Bobo Fett. I keep reminding him there are other people there such as Little Einstiens, Tigger, Pooh, Mulan, Monsters, and Toy Story. Yeah I know our kids are little, and may not remember it, but who is to say if we will be able to do this again?? When would we go so they would remember?? So for us we are excited to go now, with a really good deal, and when it is parent-child defense. So here we go with the 2 1/2 month countdown to May, I hope Max will stop asking to go soon. I may go crazy if keeps asking everyday until May:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's so exciting!! We have been talking about going too but we will probably but it off for a few years. I can't wait to see how your trip goes, though :) Max will love it. A friend told me you should really look into the Disney dining plan.
That is AWESOME!! You guys are going to have fun..I can't speak from experience but it looks like fun. We will hopefully be able to plan a trip there soon so you have to tell me all about it. :-)
That is so cool. I know they have good deals for young families right now! They are giving free tickets for military (retired too) and big doscounts for family. But we can't go right now:(
Post a Comment