Tuesday, February 10, 2009

uuuummmmmm

Well I don't know what to blog about, but I feel like I should blog. Lucie's top front teeth have cut through, but are not all the way down. one of her other top teeth has started to pop through too. At this age Max pretty much had all his teeth he needed for the whole first year plus some!! I haven't taken too many photos so here are some video updates of our family.



Lucie blowing kisses and a little patty-cake


Max singing his new favorite song.


Star Wars Bedding on Craiglist $100
Grandma driving to Summerlin, NV to get it 30 minutes
Waiting a week to get it in the mail $17
Max having a Bedroom he loves PRICELESS



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mitchells!!! it's sister doty...or kourtney. :) i found your blog! woo hoo! wow...when did you have another child? how old is max now? you guys look great!!!

hope all is well!

www.kourtneylue.blogspot.com

Kourtney Doty