Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday

Here are a few things we have been doing. I went to an all day crop yesterday, I had a good a time, but missed the other 2/3 of my brain!!! I really need your input ladies!!So when I get the pictures taken of my layouts I will post them:) Until then here are some other pictures I have taken lately.


Not such a good picture,
but Lucie has really enjoyed
this horse. Max never used it.


Lucie has become quite
the baker


Of course there is
nothing like licking
the bowl:)










Throw them in the pan!!

Max's Spikey Hair

Our newest
Tax Deduction:)




Can you see Lucie???

3 comments:

Cami said...

Oh I LOVE that last pic of Lucie. Hey . . .we have that dress . . .:)

Great pics and cute kids.

Carol said...

Love all the pictures. Yes, it is hard to work with out the rest of the hive brain isn't it;)

Brenda said...

Your latest tax deduction huh? Love it!