Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some New Pictures

I took some pictures on the couple of days. The kids play so well together and Lucie is even starting to pick on Max a little. It is kind of cute. The other night she walked behind kind of pushing him around, the nice thing Max just takes it:) So here you are, hope you enjoy them.

She thinks she is cool

she was taking these off.
It was a nice little game of
I will take them off, Mommy
can put them back on.




I know it looks like he is going
to hit her, but he isn't. He was
going to rub her head.






I love his face of concentration.


3 comments:

Cami said...

Great pictures! They are such dolls.

Carol said...

Those are some awsome pictures. I love the B/W ones!

Barbara said...

I forgot to comment on these: I love them!! the kids are being so sweet:)