It is 6 in the morning. Max just fell back asleep. He woke up at 3 this morning from the wind hitting our house. I guess that is what happens when you don't live in the middle of a row of town houses. I seriously thought I was going to fly over the rainbow!!! I saw on the news that there was a gust 71 miles per hour in Martinsburg. Our power has gone out at least 5 times. Now I am stuck wide awake and tired. It is going to be a long day.
On another note...We have a story going on here. Baby Hut is flying on a spaceship to our house!!! He coming so that Max can give him his chuppi. We have told Max that he is big boy now and that Baby Hut doesn't have a chuppi and is sad. So Max going to leave his chuppi in a basket on the front porch so that Baby Hut can come and get it. Baby Hut is going to leave Max a present for giving him his chuppi. I sure this works. Friday night is going to be a rough night in the Mitchell house. Oh and who is Baby Hut?? He is the Jabba the Hut's son. The new Star Wars movie Anakin and Ahsoka have to save and deliver the baby back to Jabba so they can have an alliance. So there you go. I think it was the only way Max was going to get the story, I don't think he would get into a fairy coming. He is excited about Baby Hut coming in a spaceship though:)
Edit: I was advised by my mother to let you all know that a chuppi is what we call our pacifiers. Most people who know us know that is what we call it:)
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hahaha! I laughed so hard when I read about Baby Hut. Max is so sweet to share with him. Good luck with everything :)
Post a Comment