Sunday, March 1, 2009

Max's Room

So This past week I got my Valentine's present. I have been asking for this for about a year now, and finally BJ agreed to it!! So I stopped by the store and special ordered it so I could get the sale price. I got a Cricut Expression bundle. It came with the Cricut, 4 cartridges, some markers that go with it, and a mat. I got all they for 300 bucks. Now that seems like a lot of money, but the regualr price for it is 650 bucks!! Yeah, I pretty much got it half off!! So I have cut out many spiders for Max but the big thing I wanted to do with it was his room. So BJ bought a program that will let me use any true type font, and he got a bunch for free!! I cut out the famouse quote from Star Wars and put it on his wall. So here are the pictures and video of Max's finished room!!


Oh yeah BJ made this too. It is just the
vinyl put onto a tile.


2 comments:

Barbara said...

How fun!!! I love these things. You got a great discount!!

Brenda said...

That's awesome! I want one!