This house is under ground!!
there are pipes coming up out of the
ground for a chimney!!
Another shot, not sure what the
tiny house is on top, but it is not
big enough to live in, maybe storage??
Then we went to Books A Million. I have seen this online and tried to show BJ. Max saw it when I did. He watched the movie with it and was totally liking it!! I thought maybe for Christmas we can get it, it is a pricey toy. Well we walk into BaM and I see a stuff Asoka and Chewie. Then Max sees it. He jumped out of his seat in the stroller and went over to it. He was talking like mad. "Daddy look moving R2!!" Daddy R2D2!!" It was hillarious. I kept telling he would have beg Daddy for it, Say Please, I love you a whole lot..things like that. So BJ agreed to it even after the price I have seen this price anywhere from 100 to 600 bucks. I wish I could say I got it for a steal, but We paid retail for it. But to see how much Max loves it is PRICELESS. I went to a home party so I missed some of it, but apparently Max would turn him off, sit him on the couch and watch a movie with him. He would wake him and take him over to the floor to play with him. Unfortunately he doesn't understand Max too well, but Max will push him a little to get him to move. Max just keeps saying R2 this way. It is great. So we have the perfect pet. You can turn it off, you don't have to feed it, it walks itself, no pooper scooper required!! So there we go Another Star Wars toy for this family and yet another example of how we spoil and live through our children:)

1 comment:
Cool new shoes and wow the new pet!
Post a Comment