Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Love..

This is mainly for me to remind me of where I am..Sorry no pictures.

I Love...

I love that Max and Lucie loves Disney movies
I love that my children love music
I love that my children like to dance with me
I love how Lucie will sing and point to the words in the hymm book
I love that my children love each other
I love that we have a new house for my children to grow up in
I love how Lucie likes to cuddle and read books
I love BJ
I love how much he takes care of us
I love that my children give my kisses all the time
I love how much Max is talking now
I love that Max talk with me
I love to leave little Max messages for people
I love that Max sings random songs all day
I love that Max knows who Jesus is!!!
I love that Max is starting to say prayers
I love getting morning hugs and night kisses!!
I love my kitchen..especially when it is clean:)
I love living where I am
I love our branch
I love my scrap room
I love being a mom
I love all the things I help my children experience
I love being a homemaker..not too good at yet, but I am getting better:)
I love my life!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Very sweet! I'm so happy for you that you are in a good place! Yay!

Barbara said...

I love this post! =)

Anonymous said...

hey..i saw that you wrote "i love our branch". did you move out of the savage mill ward? if so, where did you go?