Thursday, March 26, 2009
Funny
So the other night we went to another favorite store ours,Target. They are building one and a best buy a lot closer to us. We are so happy. Right now we have to drive about 30 minutes to get to one. Anyways. We separated. Lucie and I went to clothes to pick out some summer stuff and a swimsuit for Disney World. Boy are girls fun to shop for!! Max and BJ went to the toys for Star Wars of course. I guess somewhere at that moment they went to look at video games. They walked up to the case of wii games and max saw some. He said, " Oh Wii, that's what I am talking about!" From what BJ said it was plain as day without a word missing!! He is so silly. Ever since we took the pacifier away he has talking like mad, he is picking up on all the time. He even is singing songs from the movies he watches. Lately he has been into Hercules, and has become quite the little gosple singer, and can almost sing the whole song of I can go the Distance!! He is so fun to have around. Also as a side note. He is pretty good at obeying. We do have to tell him a couple times sometimes, but he listens to us really well. He now walks along the cart when we go shopping. He holds onto the side or helps me push. He doesn't run away or anything!! I also tell him that he has to practice for Disney World and show me he is ready for it and is a big boy. He really is a big boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, that makes me want to get rid of Raegan's pacifier!
I can't believe he is getting so big and saying such big boy things!! Man, where has the time gone.
We love Target too!
Post a Comment