Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What We Did Today

This morning while watching Lucie sit up I realized I didn't have any picture of her. I also thought I could title a page about Sittin' Pretty. So out came the camera. Max got a little a jealous that the camera wasn't on him. I was saying "Lucie, Lucie". And he said, "Max??". So it turned into a photo shoot of the two of them. Max let me pose them and all. It was great. I caught some of those looks that Lucie gives him all the time. I finally caught it!! It shows how much she really looks up to him and loves him so much. She is always wanting to get into what he is. Last night BJ and Max went to get the mail and she followed them all the way to the door!! If you ask her where Max is, she looks for him. She even says MA!!! Not to be mistaken for Mom. She totally makes different sounds for both of us. She still doesn't say da yet.




So after the photo shoot We got ready and went to Baker Park. It is a really nice park by Frederick High School and some kind of college. Maybe Hood College, but I could be wrong. Anyways we went. I was able to manage it. I am always afraid he is going to jet out into the street or leave me chasing him somewhere, but he listened and behaved very well. I took bread hoping to feed the ducks, but they are doing some construction on the path and had it all blocked off. So I got some really nice shots of him playing.



On the way home he ate his lunch, well the berries out of his lunch. He got them all over his face and shirt. That is a piece of the rapberry on his face. He loves his berries. Good thing it wasn't one of those baseball shirts!!