Monday, August 18, 2008

Our Weekend

On Friday night we went to the fireworks at the Keys game. Max really likes them now, and Lucie doesn't freak out as much either. I took my lens filter off to get better pictures of the fireworks and have now realized that I left it there. On Saturday we went back and saw another Keys game. It was Keyote's Birthday. Max got a little goodie bag for being a junior Keys member. We didn't think we would make it through an entire game, but Max surprised us. Poor BJ doesn't care much for watching the game!! I forgot my camera and was kicking myself in the butt for it. We watched the fireworks after the game too. Sunday was the same, we went to church. They asked BJ and I to talk this Sunday. BJ has never given a talk before. The lucky guy has snuck by for almost 7 years without having to give a talk. I feel like he has the easier topic. His is Judgment and mine is Commitment to Covenants. I hope I find enough stuff to be able to make a good talk so that our Sacrament meeting isn't 30 minutes long!! Next Sunday will be an interesting one. Check back to see how it goes!!!

No comments: