On Sunday we went to church and then came home and relaxed. When Max woke up from his nap we made forts. It started out with a fort that the girls were not allowed in. Lucie tried to crawl into it but Max was pushing her out. So I went into the room and made a bigger one. Daddy and Max were jealous so they joined us. I tried kicking them out but aparently when I said no boys allows it doesn't matter. We also used the blanket to swing him and toss him in the air. BJ also made a Max Burrito. Great Family times!!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Our Weekend
On Saturday morning The kids and I went to Eldersburg for our friend Katie's scrapbook warehouse sale. I bought a little bit of stuff. Enough to do a layout or two. On our way home our friends the Hancocks called and invited us to go the Catoctin Zoo. We had a great, it rained and we got all wet and muddy, but it was a great time. I particularly did not like all the snake exhibits, but the rest was great. Max enjoyed walking around with W. He loves playing W and I hope we can find more chances to get down to see them. After the Zoo we came back to our apartment and had dinner. Max got to play more. All in all it was a great day.





On Sunday we went to church and then came home and relaxed. When Max woke up from his nap we made forts. It started out with a fort that the girls were not allowed in. Lucie tried to crawl into it but Max was pushing her out. So I went into the room and made a bigger one. Daddy and Max were jealous so they joined us. I tried kicking them out but aparently when I said no boys allows it doesn't matter. We also used the blanket to swing him and toss him in the air. BJ also made a Max Burrito. Great Family times!!
On Sunday we went to church and then came home and relaxed. When Max woke up from his nap we made forts. It started out with a fort that the girls were not allowed in. Lucie tried to crawl into it but Max was pushing her out. So I went into the room and made a bigger one. Daddy and Max were jealous so they joined us. I tried kicking them out but aparently when I said no boys allows it doesn't matter. We also used the blanket to swing him and toss him in the air. BJ also made a Max Burrito. Great Family times!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I like the picture of the boys walking, so cute!
Ohh.. look how on the ball you are! Already have your pictures up! I'll post mine soon! I love the picture of William and Max walking! So funny how William wouldn't hold anyone else's hand. They're buds for life. Thanks for hanging out with us!
Those ARE great family times. I lvoe the pictures.
Post a Comment