Sunday, September 20, 2009

Max's First

Day of school ever!! If you think about now that he has started preschool he will be going to school for years now:) But I am happy to report he loves it. He was so sad when I brought him home on Tuesday and I was telling him he won't go back for a few days. After his first day of school he decided that he was going to use the potty by himself with out telling me!! That has since passed and on Friday he had like 5 accidents in an hour and half!!! He is such a big boy now and he does really well, a lot better than I thought he would. Most of his class is boys, which is a change for him. His nursery class is all girls with him and another boy in it. I feel like he has already grown up and is doing things that I didn't notice before, although BJ tells me he has been doing that. Lucie missed her big brother and did all the crying for me. Here is the best picture I could get out of him on his first day of school. I think he is done with the mommarazzi:)

5 comments:

Carol said...

Awwwww sweet pic. After I am done with Sarah's school book I will pass on all my school scrapiness to you.

Barbara said...

School is so fun:) Max looks more like lucie with his hair short so grown up too:)

Amber said...

I am so glad he liked school. Man they grow up fast!

TheScotticus said...

I think "mommarazzi" is my new favorite word.

Jenni said...

Ha, the "mommarazzi" made me smile! Glad he is liking preschool!!