Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Family

Last weekend our really nice friend Cami was so willing to take family photos of us. We went to one of our favorite spots, Harper's Ferry. I love it there. I love the river, I hope to get in it one of theses times. The kids love running around and throwing rocks in the river:) We got some really nice shots and I can't wait to go back when the colors are changing. Thanks Cami!!!
















Lucie and I were singing popcorn popping. It is one of her favorites:)



My mom has been wanting to see Lucie's smile since her surgery. She is all healed up and smiling:)

before


After


and her big cheese

There is a big difference. You can even see her gums!! I am so happy I noticed this. I am so happy I took her to the dentist early enough to do something about it. I am so thankful for technology so that we could fix it!!

And last but not least...my baby bump!! Got love third pregnancy baby bumps. I am big already and only going on 18 weeks!!! I will have to be careful when I get towards the end. It is going to be so big I will fall over!!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

These are fantastic pictures!!! I love harpers ferry too - so sad we aren't close anymore:(
Your hair looks so cute. - and that third baby bump, well good luck! *grin* it's worth it!