I know - i thought about calling, but i wasn't sure how long we'd be there with my sister. This is actually on the virginia side. The stone building is on the "upper" part of town. You can drive up there(its a little scary though-very tight!) If you go to the old church the building is off to the right and up. If you follow the trail up past it-then you'll find jeffersons rock. Caution-there is a ton of stairs. I had to carry camden up. But its so much fun and so beautiful! :)
5 comments:
I love lucie's little dress-cute picture of the fam:)
You guys look so cute!! Happy Easter!!
WOW!! look at your baby!!! My goodness, where have I been. SO Cute picture guys
I know - i thought about calling, but i wasn't sure how long we'd be there with my sister. This is actually on the virginia side. The stone building is on the "upper" part of town. You can drive up there(its a little scary though-very tight!) If you go to the old church the building is off to the right and up. If you follow the trail up past it-then you'll find jeffersons rock. Caution-there is a ton of stairs. I had to carry camden up. But its so much fun and so beautiful! :)
This turned out really cute!!
Post a Comment