My big boy is 3 today!! I can't believe it 3 years!!! It has gone by so fast, my once little guy that needed me for so much is now a big boy. He is so independent. Now I am just the fixer of robots and soon he won't need me for that either. He is such a joy in our lives and I don't know my life without him. He is great little boy, he is loving,kind and very active. He is so nice to Lucie. The other day while I was painting the kitchen and had them locked up in the living room, I asked him to watch Lucie. He was so cute about it. He gave her a hug and kiss and then proceeded to hold her in every move she made. Although we have a lot of days where he does naughty things he knows he shouldn't, he is a really good boy. I will do more of bigger post about him to record all the things he is into later but here are some pictures of him over the last 3 years!! I will post Pictures of the party later:) His Birthday One Day Old His 1st Birthday 2nd Birthday Max at 3
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Max!
That is crazy he grew up so fast. Happy Birthday Max. It is funny when I first saw 3 I thought you were pregnant....
Post a Comment