Friday I was up at 6am after going to bed 4 hours earlier!! We had our pre-drywall walk through. BJ took some very informative boring video. I took the kids for a walk around the block!! Our street name is Sun dance Dr. I love it!!! Max picked out a rock from the drive way to bring home. His little piece of the house for now. It will hopefully be done the first week of December. Saturday We had Max's flu shot. He didn't even cry!! He just said ouch. Such a big boy!! We then hit the big kids sale at the fair grounds. I got Max a winter coat for 5 bucks!!! I also some baseball shirts and pants. We also found an actual helmet from a high school for a 1 dollar!! He loves it. He went to bed with it the first night!! Man this kid loves Baseball. We got a bedding set for 12 bucks for Max. It is a sport themed one. I found some blanket sleepers for Lucie. We got found many toys that BJ thought Max had to have. So I am now purging all the ones we have here. We still have a tub of toys in storage!!!
Sunday we stayed in and watched conference on the computer. We also painted. Lucie wanted to paint. So all the grandparents have happy mail coming. She loved it. She smeared her hands all over in the paint!! She even tried to paint my face.


On Monday We had Lucie's 9 Month appointment. I am going to make a post about that separate. That is it so far. Hopefully we will have a good week!!!
1 comment:
Conference just wasn't the same without you guys this year. We miss you tons, but are so excited for your house!
Post a Comment