Sunday, October 26, 2008

30 DAYS

We have 1 month to our closing date. We so excited. Excited to be getting out of the two bedroom apartment that we have called home for the past 6 months. Excited to be in our new home. The home that we have totally picked out our selves. Max is super exited too. He asks to go to the "Big House" at least once a week. When get there he want to go to the baseball room. Yesterday when we took our drive out there I took these pictures of some of the scenery. I love driving out there. It is so relaxing. Max picked out his room this time too. He definitely knew which on he wanted. We also found out that we have cathedral ceilings in our room. They asked about an optional tray ceiling when we picking out all the extras.We told them no so we thought we were getting a regular one. Nope we get the fancy one. We also have toilet closet in the master. That is a nice in our house. We will need it:).


Max in his new room

We also went to the local super Walmart to get some things on the way home. It wasn't as bad as we thought. Whenever we have driven by it looked totally crazy. So that was nice. We then went out Church trunk or treat. It was not as big as the ones we have gone to in the past. We drove up to the church and thought we missed it!!! We it was small, but fun. Max had a great time getting candy, and by now he has eaten most of it. He was a clone trooper. I am sad to report that there were at least 5 people who did not know what he was, then when I told them they asked what that was. What?!?!?!?! I was shocked I mean you would have to have been under rock for the past 20-30 years. All in all it was a good time. I did not get any pictures of our little Minnie Mouse, but we have Friday to get us some. I think we are going to go the Mall on Friday for trick or treating. Not much going on in the apartments.

Did I mention he has worn this 4 days now!!

I go back to the surgeon tomorrow. I hope everything is going well. We will see. Have a good week!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my gosh how exicting to actually see a house now. :-) I am so excited for you guys. Hopefully we can come visit when you are all are settled. :-)

Carol said...

Your house looks beautiful!

Cami said...

YAY for your house!

Amber said...

Your house is gorgeous!! How exciting. You all look great.