Monday, June 2, 2008

It's been a while

Sorry blogging world we have been a little absent. The kids and I made the little journey to Paw Paw and Maw Maw's house to visit over Memorial Day weekend. We had lots of fun while Bj stayed here and cleaned up. He got a lot of stuff done, but missed us too. We had a great time visiting with family. Max and Addison didn't leave each other's side when they were together. And I think everyone enjoyed holding Lucie. I enjoyed not having to hold her as much. We pretty much just stayed at the house and played outside. Max enjoyed the big yard to play in. Lucie is really starting to reach for things especially Max when he is around. She loves just watching him play. If he talks to her she likes that too. She has mastered the back to tummy roll and is working on getting back to her back. She gets frustrated easy and gets all upset if she can't reach a toy or pulls out her pacifer. She also enjoys blowing bubble. We now have gotten the house all cleaned up and are going to have it on the market on Wednesday!!! I hope it sells fast so I don't have to worry about people coming in it for too long. We also went out our new house this weekend and picked out the outside colors, the cabinets, and the countertops. Oh it is going to be so nice!!! This is very exciting for both of us. We also celebrated our anniversary yesterday!! We have been married for 8 wonderful years!!! I couldn't imagine my life without Bj and I am very grateful his parents raised such kind, gentle, wonderful man. I can't thank them enough for him!!! Here are pictures from the weekend and other stuff!!!





Max and Lucie boxing. She cracking up!!


Max stomping on army men.














Max at 3 months


Lucie 4 months

No comments: