Saturday, June 7, 2008

The House

So the house has been on the market since Wednesday!!! On Thursday we had three people come through. Friday no body:( I was wishing all day for the that phone call to have hurry and rush out of the house, but we got nothing. However we have an appointment already set of for this morning. We are hoping for a busy day. Amazingly I have managed to keep the house clean. Lots of you ladies are WAY better at this than I am. We got the place clean and I have been keeping it that way. I am starting some habits that I hope I keep for the new place. It is much bigger and I would like to keep it clean. I even cleaned my neighbors front yard. Oh how we try to love our neighbors. I think we could do better, but these people make it really hard to. They see our nice shiny sigh in the front yard, yet they keep the nice tire, dolly, gas can, bowls full of food, and whatever else all over in their front yard. You look at our house and see nice green grass and flowers, you look next door and see a giant brown patch where a tree used to be and they haven't decided to fix that plus the all the other stuff. I wanted to go ask them to clean it up but how do you do that nicely??? So I performed an act of service!!! I waited until she left to take the girls to school ran outside and put the bikes and all up closer to their house. It was still junk, but just neatly put up. I waited to see her reaction when she got home. It wasn't what I expected, kind of angry looking. Oh well it was my good deed. So now that the house is on the market, if you wouldn't saying a little prayer that the house will sell for us. It would help out a lot(not that we don't pray for it everyday). We are going to be moving into a branch!!! I have never been in small congregation before. I talked to our branch president's wife. She was very nice and we found out that we live by her Sister, who is in our current ward. I asked bout nursery since that is what Max is going to have get used to. He will now make #5!!!! That is right there are 4 kids in nursery. Max won't have to fight for toys in place. They have 2 sunbeams!! Oh this is going to be a change for us. We will be the noisiest people in the chapel I am sure!!! I told BJ to make sure he has a white shirt in case he had to help pass the sacrament. This is going to be a big change for us, but one I am welcoming. I think I am going to enjoy the sense of community we are going to have out there and the country feel. I may even get used to the rednecks!!! BJ worries about me all the time and the change, but I think for the house and yard we are going to get I am willing to make this move for this. I mean come on I get my own scrap room!!! Max is going to love the huge backyard for him to play and run in, Lucie will some day enjoy chasing him around back there too. Although she loves chasing him now. I just do all the running!!! So we are off to go out and visit our new home again. I plan on taking pictures of the area this time so hopefully I will have something to show for it.

No comments: