Friday, May 16, 2008

Forgot This..

Sorry I forgot to say that the new house will be in Kearneysville, WV. It is in jefferson county. Not too far from Charles Town or Harper's Ferry. We found a nice little place where we can get our house for as much as we will sell our little town home!!! If any of you want to join us there are few lots left!!! So I will be a little in the middle of no where. But Martinsburg isn't too far and they just opened a Food Lion right by our new house. They are really building up the area and the new rte.9 will be close too. Bj is hoping to get a new job a bicycle ride away!!! If not he will look else where like Frederick and some parts of Virginia. We will have to travel a bit to get to somethings, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to give for a our new house.I wish I had pictures to show, but right now it is just a piece of land!!!

No comments: