Monday, May 5, 2008
4 months
It has been 4 months since my little princess has arrived. She now weighs 15 lbs. 12oz. and is 25 1/4 inches long!! She is getting so big. Right now both the kids are sleeping so I need to go pack more things. I got most of my scrap corner packed up so I need to finish that. We are going to do a little yard sale to see how much stuff we can get rid of without just giving it away. Although we have done a pretty good of that. I just thought I would give you all a little update while I could. These days it just seems like I can't get anything done!!! I will post some pictures later. I want to do a little photo shoot with Lucie we will see what I get done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment