Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lucie

is 2!! It has taken me a while to do this post for a couple reasons. I wanted to get some new pictures of her and I needed her stats for the doctor:) We switched doctors. The ones we went to before were nice, but all I ever saw was a nurse practitioner. I never saw a real doctor, plus we are having a new baby and I wanted something closer. Although the new doctor still takes about the same time, they are a big practice and in Frederick. At least this way I can go into the city. Anyways onto Lucie.


Lucie is a little one still, and I like it that way:) She ways a whopping 26 lbs and 6oz.. You would never be able to tell because all she does is eat all day, literally! She is 33 inches tall. So that is 50% for her weight and 25% for her height. They had us do a little test and she passed with flying colors. I wasn't worried about her at all. She has been totally surprising us lately. She loves to watch Super Why and I think she is starting to pick up on letters. She can sing her ABC's and now she picks letters and tells us what they are. The ones I know so far is K, T, C, and M. She recognizes Max's name and is starting to recognize her own. However when I right mommy, she says it is Max too. She has recently took onto taking care of babies, but most of all her puppy. She feeds it and it even sports a pull-up every now and then. She also loves her My Littlest Pet shop animals and her My Little Ponies. She loves loves LOVES to read. We bought her little rockign chair for Christmas and that is her favorite part of bedtime. We actually can not get her to go to bed without reading every book in her basket. So far we read Baby Beluga (which she will read with you), Five Little Ducks, No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed, and I'm a Big Sister. I think I have them all memorized and she is pretty close to it too.

Although she is a sweet little girl most of the time, she definitely has a temper. She uses the word No a whole lot more than Max ever did. She is also a big helper, she helps with things Max won't. She loves to eat yogurt and will go through 32 tubes of gogurt a week. She plays pretty well by herself and loves to have tea parties. She also loves to play with her big Brother, although he would rather her not sometimes. She is growing to love Mario just like Max and Daddy, I often find the three of them curled up on the couch together playing/watching together. She is such a joy to have in our home and keeps us on our toes. She is so sweet and I can't wait to see what does with a new little sister in the house. I am preparing myself for this one. It is going to be either really good, or really bad. We are so blessed each and everyday to have this chance to help these little spirits on their path. Lucie I love you sweetie:)

1 comment:

Cami said...

She is a cutie! She and Jane are about the same size, but Jane refuses to watch TV. Sad for me, a bit. Can you believe it's been 2 years!?