Tuesday, January 5, 2010

long time, lots to say...

I will say it picture style:) So RJ and Carollyn can now stop complaining.

Christmas Eve...



Christmas Morning... Thanks to Maw Maw and Paw Paw, Uncle Scott and Aunt Amber for the great gifts!!



Another Pretty dress



A boy with a Mario mustache




A little girl who rarely takes naps now-a-days.




The pink and purple birthday cake.




More Mario Stuff. Max used his giftcards from Uncle Shannon and Aunt Jamie to get more Mario figurines. We made him a little playset to use them with. He loves it!



Little Piggies


So there you have it this what we have been doing for the last three weeks. Sorry for such a wait, but hey I am pregnant and tired. I have a house to take care of, and kids to feed:)

3 comments:

Deb said...

The pictures are absolutely delightful. I just love the one of Lucie asleep in her little chair!

Carol said...

Thanks for the picture update!

Cami said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! Love Lucie in the chair.