Wednesday, November 19, 2008
UGH!!!
I am so frustrated. I don't know why I didn't think this was going to happen. We were warned. It 1 hour one day to get no where with Comcast. BJ ended ordering service online. We were set. Then no call. So today I spent another 45 mins. on the phone and I was finally told i had to have survey done. So I ordered that. Confused I ended chatting with someone online. I got the office address for our new area. We have plans to go there on Friday. No I just got the call. They do not have underground lines in our community, nor do they have plans to put them there anytime soon. UGH! So i call the other place i was told to go for phone service. I give them our zip code. Nope no service either. Double UGH!! BJ researched online phone carriers, found the one he wanted and prepaid for 1 year of service already!! So I have a phone but no line to use it. BJ is making plans to go the Martinsburg everyday to do his homework!! This is going to be crazy. So if i disappear next week and can't find us for a few weeks. We are lost in the middle of no where, West Virginia!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment