Monday, November 17, 2008

House Sitting

We had a great time this past week house sitting. Max and Lucie loved taking care of Blue. I don't know if he enjoyed it as much. It was nice to kind of get a feel of what it is going to be like to have a big house. The kids were able to run around freely without me worrying about neighbors. i like that. Lucie is pretty good at getting up stairs, she is fast too. The going down part is a little scary so we didn't let her try that. I also think that Lucie is allergic to either cats or dogs. Friday she started out the day kind of horse sounding as the day went on I could tell she wasn't feeling well. That night she woke up in the middle of her sleep and was breathing strangely. I was able to take her to night time pediatrics and they said it was croup. The strange thing is she is pretty much better now. She doesn't really cough, except this morning. So i am thinking since nothing else has happened and she back to normal maybe it was allergies?? We are now in get ready mode. BJ is trying to pack, but is finding that he can't pack much...we still need it all. We go to the final walk through on Friday and close week from Wednesday!!! We have a little over a week. This is some exciting times. I am going to try to do some video this Friday so I can give everyone a virtual tour!! We have been trying to talk it up so Max will be ready. Did I mention that he slept in a really bed all last week!! He is my big boy now. Once we get into the House I am going to tackle the dreaded potty training. I think he is ready. He is just lazy. So here is to some exciting times.

No comments: