Monday, September 1, 2008

Our Weekend

We have had a pretty good weekend. On Saturday we went to Hagerstown to check out the Mall. It was a nice one. It has the only Old Navy close to us and I think it is the biggest Old Navy I have been to. It also has a Target. Other than Frederick that will be the only target for me to shop at. I guess Walmart is going to be my new favorite store!! I look forward to going to the outlets though!! Sunday was pretty much the same as every Sunday. I was called to work in the nursery. We have about 10 kids that come. Our nursery leader is VERY new at it too. It was lots of fun. Next week we will be switching to 9am meeting. Why they switch in the middle of the year I do not know. Monday we have been pretty lazy today. Just lots of playing around inside. Max and I went Ollies. I have never been to one so I thought we could check it out. We got a white board, really big baseball, carpet spot cleaner, 5 books, and some flashcards. That is some random stuff?!?!? We also went to Walmart for Groceries. BJ beat the new Mario Baseball game we gotfor Max. And I got some pretty cool video of him playing with the kids. It has been a pretty good weekend.



1 comment:

Cami said...

As we drove to and from WV, Jake kept pointing out when we passed Frederic and we thought of you each time. Sounds like you have got a nice place to live.