Saturday, September 6, 2008

The House

So today despite the tropical storm we made a trip to the new house. Max recognizes now and today he said "big house". So cool. We went out to meet our agent to go look at a model. It wasn't complete yet, but it was great to look around. Max just ran in circles!! He going to love the new house. I have to say it is the perfect house. It is all we have dreamed of. The kitchen is so nice, we will have three walls of cabinets an island with cabinets and a pantry!! So much space. I can't wait for our bathroom. We kind of picked out rooms for the kids. Max pointed to the one he wanted, but that wasn't our house so we will see if he changes his mind. It was all the just the perfect size of house. Not too big, but bigger the town house or this apartment. It was a little cool today and with the rain I dressed Lucie in pants. I put her in some overalls I got for Jade, I think she wore them last winter. Lucie is a bigger girl than Jade was. We also got Max some new shoes. He loves them, I guess because he picked them out. He likes to run in them. so here are the pictures of the weekend!!

3 comments:

Kel said...

I can't believe how big Lucie is. I am excited for the progress on your house! I can't wait to see more.

Cami said...

Kids and running circles!! I'll bet you are so glad to be home!

Spilter said...

Lucie is getting so big and man she is so pretty. I can't believe you are going to be living in such a beautiful place. I am happy for you guys. Can't wait to see more pictures. We sure do miss you!
Amber