Wednesday, July 14, 2010

thinking...

of going private after seeing this.

http://karenrussell.typepad.com/

If you scroll down you will see a story about someone (maybe from Portugal) that took images of her daughter off of her blog and used them on another site. For some reason I just didn't think someone would or could do that. Now that I saw it I am worried that there are images of sweet little ones out there that someone is using for who knows what. BJ is telling me that he wanted me to do this for a while and this is the reason why. So I guess if you would still like to read what happens in our life you will have to send me an email so I can get you on the list and in about a week we will go private. Sorry for the inconvenience, but is makes me sick thinking what someone might do with pictures of my precious people.

5 comments:

Jeri said...

put me on your list. ilovejeri@msn.com

Nordgren Mommy said...

I would love an invite if you do go private. nordgren@q.com I know how you feel, I just made my blog private too.

Cami said...

Ok, here's what you do--keep this unprivate blog, and each time you update your private blog, just make a post of the title, and put a link on your sidebar to your private blog. That way, people with readers will know when you update, and by using the link, we can easily access your blog. Make sense? A couple of my friends do this, and I LOVE it. Almost as easy as non-private. :)

Put me on camille_turpin at hotmail.

Annie Mitchell said...

Go idea cami. I will do that.

Barbara said...

Put me on too! barbara_shack@hotmail.com