Saturday, June 5, 2010

Big Girl Ella

So this week we had a sick Daddy at home. He went to work for 1 and half days!! The kids did not like having a sick daddy. Max kept asking if he was feeling good yet:) Max has also starting saying Holy Moly. I have to get that on video it is so funny. I have actually had a good week despite a sick daddy. I have just really enjoyed being with the kids and I think we finally got Ella a schedule. She has also grown a lot this week. She started rolling over. With that she has started rolling in her sleep. Now this normally isn't a bad thing, except she does not like being her tummy. She she wakes up every time this happens. That means no sleep for mommy:( It wouldn't be bad, but she got me used to nice long breaks in between feedings. So we are playing on the floor a lot more to get her used to it and hoping that she will learn to roll back over. She is sleeping on her tummy as I type this:) She also has started grabbing onto things and hold them. The eye hand coordination still needs to be perfected, but that will happen with time:) So here are some videos of her being a big girl.

P.S. the dirty living room was getting cleaned up, that is why she is in the seat:)




P.S.S. Don't you just love how much the kids love their sister:) Lucie does this cute thing where she puts her hand under Ella's chin. It is so endearing.

No comments: