Monday, May 10, 2010

I Know

I said I was going to update weekly, but this time it is blogger's fault. For some reason it wouldn't upload my pictures. I finally got it to work and so here you go.

We took a trip to DC to the National Gallery of Art. We had a good time except towards the end. The kids were tired and really being quite in a museum that echoes really badly just isn't for my kids:) It was fun though.




Then the following night was Max's school Art show. He made various art pieces that were for sale for 1 dollar. He was so proud of himself and was smiling the whole time. We bought all his pieces and now have them in a big frame in our living room. He has really blossomed the last few months in the art department. He will draw things that actually look like what he says they are! We are so proud of him and all he has accomplished this year.










This is a pinch pot he made. We also have a rainbow and a Faberge egg.


We then took a mini trip Maw Maw and Paw Paw's house so Ella can meet her Maw Maw.
We had a great time and the kids loved playing with cousin Addy.










For Mother's Day BJ planted a garden for me. So far we have a Strawberry plant:)





1 comment:

Cami said...

Fun art show! I am slacking on the garden. I need to plant some things.