Monday, October 19, 2009

Our Lucie

Yesterday at church a friend told me Lucie is a little pistol. She is indeed a little pistol waiting to be let off. She is can be the sweetest little girl sometimes, but recently we have hit the tantrum stage. She screams at me for giving her the wrong thing, she screams when she can't color her circles just right, she screams when she can't color in the lines of a picture. Oh you better not get her mad she will let you know. She throws things a lot too. I know there is some communications errors, but come on give me a break!! I need some parenting classes to help me know how to deal with a diva princess, if we don't get a handle on this I am in for it in say 12 years (maybe earlier).



Lucie not wanting to take nap.


Lucie reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

2 comments:

The Spiveys said...

Haha I just had to laugh when I was watching that first one :) She looked like she wanted to crawl in the cabinet.

Carol said...

Don't worry the tantrums stop at 12. Then they just do what ever they want.... Hahahha Girls{sigh}