There hasn't been too much going on here. We seem to do the same things and nothing too exciting. We went to a new park last Thursday for the church group. It was overcast and looked like it was going to rain so I grabbed my camera. We were the only ones there for an hour. We had a good time just doing whatever and Max had fun taking Lucie to the top of the tower, which he called the volcano, and sliding down with her. This is Lucie's favorite part of the park
Yesterday we made a Transformer Clubhouse. That is about it for us, boring people.
3 comments:
Looks like fun times to me!:)
Enjoy the simple joys of childhood. Never thought I would say that I miss them.
Hey Annie. I know it's been a while since you commented on my blog, but it was right before I left town for a while. Anyway, thank you so much.
I can't believe how your kids have grown! They are just adorable.
If the offer still stands of the boys clothes, we'd love to take you up on it. You are so sweet to offer.
Hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment